Follow the Blog on Twitter

Friday, September 11, 2015

Waking the Bear... DANGER! DO NOT WAKE THE BEAR!

Have you seen that ad, the one about voice searching with the Google App? If you haven't, it goes something like 'A Koala bear sleeps for 18 to 22 hours a day.' Well, that always reminds me of my wife.



You might be asking what does this have to do with a commercial? Well, my wife likes her beauty rest. In a house with a wild and rambunctious teenager, that's sometimes pretty hard to do. It doesn't help that both my son & I like to wake the bear my wife. The way she reacts is priceless!

Sometimes, it's innocent enough. My son wants to tell her about his new friend from school or I want her to see this funny ad on YouTube. This is when the bear roars!

My little koala isn't a teddy bear, either. She's an angry, moody, black bear, straight out of the mountains of Kentucky. When we wake her up, either accidentally or on purpose, the bear is usually NOT a happy camper.

That's where the idea for my blog's logo came from, BTW.



It's funny as all get out! My wife will growl, scream, yell, stick her head under he pillow... anything to get us to leave her alone and let her sleep! I just can't help it. She's so danged cute when she's mad!

Hmm... you don't think this is why My Wife Hates Me... do you?

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment